Randomness for Wednesday. These aren’t exactly facts, just a collection of “stuff”, but I hope you like them anyway.
– If you like music at all, watch the documentary Muscle Shoals on Netflix. It’s awesome. (And thank you, mom and dad, for making me listen to all of that music growing up.)
– Code.org has a new set of “learning code tools for kids. Hayes even wanted to do some of it at breakfast, but any of the stuff on here is great for kids (and adults).
– There are new podcasts of Serial and StartUp. These are great to listen to in the car or while working out. Really.
– Creative, Inc by Ed Catmull is awesome – in fact, so are The Wal-Mart Effect by Charles Fishman, The River Why by David James Duncan, and The Old Man and The Sea by Ernest Hemingway (if you haven’t read it, you need to).
– This video with Alex Schultz will teach you a lot about online marketing and SEO. http://startupclass.samaltman.com/courses/lec06/
Sign up for my email list, won’t you? [mc4wpww_form]
Follow my blog with Bloglovin